PADI Rescue Diver
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you have already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
In doing so there is not only “the”solution, but mostly there are more ways to success. In this course you can try by yourself different alternatives and decide then, which method is the most comfortable for you.
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it is the best course they have ever taken.
Content of the course:
- 5 knowledge development segments, including final exam
- Prepare an emergency assistance plan for a given dive site
- Review skills from the self-rescue
- 10 rescue exercises
- 2 rescue scenarios
Requirements for the course:
- Minimum 12 years old
- Certified as PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Adventure Diver with completed Underwater Navigation adventure dive
- EFR Primary Care and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Diving Accident Management Work Slate
The above listed content and requirements for the course are the most important ones, some additional content and requirements may be applicable.
Information regarding a course, requirements, prerequisites and similar things you receive by clicking on the relevant course in above flowchart.